Are there any really good cd cleaners out there?

I was wondering if there are any really good cd cleaners on the market . Like maybe an ultra sonic cleaner? Right now i am just using a spray cd cleaner and a cloth. Thanks...
128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xtattooedtrackman
Post removed 
@jim204 
rub in small circular motions
I have mostly read CDs should be wiped from the center out and not with the direction they spin.  I haven't read doing it with small circular motions. Does it really matter which direction you wipe them as long as you don't overdo it?  Anyone else with specific recommendations? Just trying to learn something.
I have always had best results with the circle method but others may find success in other ways but make sure it is the lightest of touches and also use a natural sponge as they tend ro remain cleaner for longer and I find they are not so prone to picking up grit.
Dish soap is just fine, and if you want to treat it for better sonics afterwards, use Auric Illuminator. 
If you’re looking for something a little more than just cleaning, there a number of sprays, gels and what have you, but until Brian Kyle at Xtreme AV passed away a few years back his Liquid Resolution was probably the best sounding of them all, with a handful of others like Jena Labs, Optrix, Nanotech 8500, Auric Illuminator running not so close behind.