Interconnects and non-believers

For anyone who denies there are differences in cables, I have news for you.
There are vast differences.  I just switched interconnects between my CD transport (Cyrus) and DAC (Schiit Gumby), and the result was transformational.  Every possible parameter was improved: better definition, better soundstaging,  better bass, better depth etc.
I can’t understand how any audiophile with ears can deny the differences.  Is it delusion or dogma?
128x128rvpiano
devilboy
Components do not have $2,000 cabling inside. Adding a $2,000 piece of wire between components is obviously altering the signal in a way which gives the perception of more air, wider soundstage, etc. Some cables do so in different ways from other cables.

We have to use some common sense here.

>>>>>>Why?
roberjerman
Belief in imaginary things is a symptom of an immature mind - Freud

>>>>>>People would generally be much better off if they believed in too much rather than too little - Barnum
kzh, Your degree is not a complete waste. You can probably make an ok living with it. In fact you may be able to afford a pair of silver wire interconnects to compare to copper ones, then come back here & let us know if you hear any difference. Or you can just tell us lowly non EE's how mistaken we are. 
elizibeth, As far as audio goes, human males mostly. 
For the record, I spent under $300 for the interconnects (Morrow MA4, on sale.)
I replaced old  Musiclink Transparent cables which cost about the same at the time of purchase.
Post removed