Aerial 20T / Eggleston Savoy

My roomm size : 28/15/7.
The better choice?
EGGLESTON SAVOY or AERIAL 20T MKII.

Thank you.
rilou
Thank you for yours answers threads.
My Amps/Preamps VIOLA Audio Labs BRAVO amps / SPIRITO modular preamp.
I don't always agree with Audiofeil, but I do agree with him Aerial 20T are something special. in my two separate dealer audition experiences, both occasions impressed me quite a bit and I don't get impressed easily. I tend to like paper cones over plastic or hard metal cones, paper sounds more natural to my ears with the slower and longer decay. there are exceptions, but rarely.

Aerial combines ribbon with paper cones to create a very clean top and natural sounding mid/bass. I found the sound very pleasant and easy on the ears. I heard the Savoy once, not in a very optimized room, I walked away feeling confused and impressionless.

the exception I was talking about was Usher BE-10/20. it's rigid cones for tweeter and midrange, but the resolution, speed, and lack of grain are something special. personally I will pick BE20 over 20T, but that's me.

Thank you everybody.
I have one of the best fan amp and preamp available on the market VIOLA Audio Labs SS: BRAVO 400W Amp and SPIRITO modular preamp, I am not yet decided: "HELP"
Aerial 20T V2 or EGG New Savoy's signature?

www.violaaudiolabs.com

Thankyou.
Thankyou Goatwuss, I don't auditioned them, that loudspeakers none sale in my country. now I have Andra II, I prefer warm and powerfull sound.