If cost was no factor, what system would you build as your main audio system?

I realize there are some, who frequent this forum, who already fall into that category, but for many of the rest of us, even though we are quite happy with the systems we’ve built, maybe our dream system, if financially possible, would be something other, or more, than what we now have. What components do you now have and (if finances and circumstances, within reason, was no factor) what components would you add or change, to build your dream system?
We all have individual tastes and likes in music and different ideas of what audio components would most satisfy those likes - so, without being critical of someone else, lets throw out some ideas....Jim
jhills
Besides the room and room treatment, a pair of Conrad Johnson Premiere Twelves, and matching preamp. 

I would still build my own speakers. I would invest in a pair of subs. While I like JL Audio, if money is no object, I dislike their reliability, so I might even stick with Hsu. 

Mytek Brooklyn as source. 
It's hard to spend even imaginary money without knowing where I'd put it all.  Since I'm pretty happy with my system, I'll just list some out of budget incremental upgrades I'd love to hear at home. 

Custom PC --> Aurender W20
Chord Qutest --> Chord Dave/Blu2
Croft Micro 25R --> Micro 25RS separate line & phono
First Watt M2 --> Pass Labs XA25
Proac Studio 148 --> Response D48R
Cardas Neutral Reference --> Clear or Clear Beyond
PS Audio Dectet --> DirectStream PowerPlant 15

And maybe add a VPI Avenger

I think this still way under $100k, so maybe I should learn to dream bigger.

There must be something wrong with me, but prices no longer impress me at all. 

I honestly can't think of a single loudspeaker over $10k which impresses me all that much. I can think of some really beautiful looking speakers, but speakers which make me go "this is revolutionary and far above everything else!" I haven't heard in a very very long time.

Best,

E
I think some lovely restored Western Electric gear would work nicely. And field coil open baffle speakers. And a new bigger room for them!