Solid core power cords under 300$ - List of manufacturers ?

I would like to try a 2nd hand solid core power cord under 300$

What are my options?

I know following manufacturers:

Audioquest (Copper)
Cabledyne (Silver)
Nordost (Silver plated copper)

DIY is also an option for me.
(my devices draw 15 watts only (1 streamer, 2 mono blocks ))
128x128zuio
Post removed 
jwpstayman
256 posts                                                                     05-09-2018 3:56pm

jea48 - hate to digress, BUT.... the PS Audio cord is made with thicker than normal STRANDS. Solid core would be simply 3 conductors ( one hot/one neutral/ and one ground). Since the PS Audio has multiple conductors per leg, it is NOT a solid core conductor cable.

Solid core would be simply 3 conductors ( one hot/one neutral/ and one ground).

And who told you that?

Have you ever heard of parallel conductors?

jea48
@geoffkait  “Who cares!”

The subject is about SOLID CORE CONDUCTORS used in the manufacture of aftermarket power cords.

>>>>Yes, I know. I was addressing solid core conductors.

I could give a flying F about a review!

>>>>>>Whatever.

There may be something to the concerns of using solid core wire for power cords.  Note, for example, that Morrow Audio uses solid core wire for all of their cable products except their power cords.  Just sayin'. 
Uh, nobody said there wasn’t something to it. For one thing, solid core power cords can be extremely stiff and might not even work in some situations. For another thing, metal fatigue failures can occur when the power cord is bent back and forth too many times. These two issues do not usually apply to power cords with stranded conductors.