Spotify for classical music lovers

I listen to mostly Classical music.  I’m new to the world of streaming and find it amazing that almost any classical recording extant is available in near CD quality sound with just a touch on a tablet.  Spotify seems to have it all for only a $5 or $6 fee a month without interruptions.
Anyone who hasn’t discovered this avalability should look into it.
 It’s truly fantastic.
128x128rvpiano
Hmmm.  
rvpiano, I've been paying ~$11 per month for Spotify Premium for years now.  What Spotify service only charges half of that?  Always on the lookout for a bargain  :-)
I have both Tidal and Spotify and if an album isn't MQA, it seems that the output is the same as Spotify-44K, at least according to my Ayre Codex.
I tried Quobuz, but it kept having problems with playback. It would play for a while, stop, and then start again at the beginning. It drove me nuts, and Quobuz customer service is practically nonexistant- 1 email per day telling me to close and reopen my account-which did nothing to rectify the problem. So, I dropped them.
Bob
I'm new to streaming and plan on trying Spotify over Tidal due to the better Classical selection and interface.

Has anybody tried Primephonic?
https://www.cnet.com/news/primephonic-classical-music-streaming-service/
I subscribed to Primephonic but then unsubscribed because it didn’t allow me to use Chromecast Audio to play over my system.  Also, it’s more expensive than Spotify and I can’t imagine it having as many titles available.
Yes its true. You can import your playlist from another place to spotify using MusConv . visit for more details. MusConv