Innuos Zenith

New to Audiogon.  Any users have experience with Innuos products?  Heard it at Axpona.  Was very impressive.  Considering upgrading from my computer to a dedicated music server/streamer.  Any feedback on the different models, quality, sound, ease of use, etc.... is appreciated.  My system includes a pair of B&W 803D speakers, McIntosh MC452 amplifier, McIntosh MC C47 pre-amp.
aj72
Innuos made 100 Zenith mk2 SE units and I was told they are all gone although you could contact the US distributor Mark Sossa with Well Pleased A/V to have him look for one for you.  Mark told me they will not make anymore SE's.  I have heard the standard Zenith model is also very nice.  The new flagship model is a 2 piece unit called The Statement that I believe will retail for 14k.....As far as storage I have used 48% of my 4 TB's.  I share libraries with friends so the 4 TB's was a must for me.
 The standard Zenith is indeed verry good and I'm more than happy with mine, give one a listen. When I compared the basic version and SE, there was a clearly audible difference, but that does'nt make the basic Zenith a bad unit, it's exfellent.
Do those of you familiar with their units, have a feel for approximate sound quality jumps/improvements as one moves up the Innuous ladder? I've seen mention on CA by Nuno of demo units to compare vs what one may already have in system. True?
 I'd say the jump up from the Zen and Zen Mini to the Zenith is pretty large. For me the Zenith is your starting point and the SE is better, but not a night and day difference. I'm not sure about US prices, but the Zenith is very competitive with the other brands of High End Servers, here in the UK, perhaps because it is a British Company, though they are built in Portugal.