Denafrips Pontus vs LKS vs Gustard

Thinking about a new DAC and believe the search is narrowed down to these 3. Heard great things about all of them but just hoping someone around here has had the chance to listen to all three. I don't think its worth to me to spend more, these all seem to be great value leaders.

Thanks in advance
routlaw
Based on my experience with the LKS and all that I have read about it and the others (in several languages) I think you're absolutely right.

Problem is, of course, is that they are few and far between so the likelihood of comparisons is almost nil.  You have to do your homework and searches and then just jump in for the adventure.  I'm certainly glad I did.

Thanks Melm! In the meantime I ended up ordering a Holo Spring Level 1 this past week, so we'll see how that goes. I would like to have taken it up a notch to the Level 2 or 3 but they were so back ordered I just went for what was available. Also ordered an Intona USB device as well as the Singxer SU-1, so for now I'll just have to struggle along with these devices and see how that goes.

I had not previously been aware of the Spring DAC's but they seemed to belong in this group of high value leaders.
Please let us know how you like the DAC.

You're quite right about high value in the output of these small Asian companies.  Holo Spring is unusual in having an American rep/dealer.  It must inspire some confidence in a buyer.
@routlaw  I second melm as i'd really like to hear your opinion especially because it is the LVL1 version.