Wow moments while listening to vinyl records

Howdy A'goners ....

I got back into listening to vinyl records a couple of years ago. Although I have more CDs or FLAC files than my vinyl records collection at the moment, these days I listen to vinyl albums a lot more than I listen to the CDs or music files.

I am creating a database of songs or even whole albums that give me goosebumps.... that make me say wow this sounds amazing! And I keep repeating to listen to that song again and again. You know what I am talking about. Let me share a couple of songs to start the thread - 
1) Cris Williamson - waterfall
2) Mickey Newbury - an american trilogy

I want to hear from you about your experience. Please share what songs / albums give you the same feeling. It would be great if you describe what particular aspect of the sound or music makes you feel that way. I am not a musician or even a trained listener. I am not an audiophile. So this is going to be my learning experience about various terms like transient, sound stage, cohesive/organic sound etc. only if you share your experience with me. It will also help me to get some of those albums to add to my collection.  

Currently I have two tables - a Denon DP-65F with an Ortofon 2M Black cart, and a Project RPM 9.1 table. I am in the process of choosing a cart for the Project table. I requested feedback on specific carts in another thread. 

https://forum.audiogon.com/discussions/audio-technica-art-7

Please share your experience of songs / albums that create audio nirvana for you :)

Thanks
Subho
128x128confuse_upgraditis
I'm thinking... how can I add to this list...? Hmmm......?

Buddy Miller "Sometimes I Cry"
Bob Dylan  "I Believe in You"
Dire Straits  "Communique'" (entire lp)
Try the original US pressing of Julee Cruise’s - Floating into the Night.  WB 1-25859. 
Velvet Underground w/Nico. Original pressing. White Light/White Heat is just as good but sadly mine has gone missing after all these years.