Ethernet Cables, do they make a difference?

I stream music via TIDAL and the only cable in my system that is not an "Audiophile" cable is the one going from my Gateway to my PC, it is a CAT6 cable. Question is, do "Audiophile" Ethernet cables make any difference/ improvement in sound quality?

Any and all feedback is most appreciated, especially if you noted improvements in your streaming audio SQ with a High-End Ethernet cable.

Thanks!
grm
grm
jinjuku - I think a highly credible audiophile is one that is able to validate their hearing in an intellectually honest manner.

+1

And as I've stated elsewhere, that means a blind test. You know, Amy > Bob > Amy > Bob.
cleeds - ...But they were met by the forum's self-proclaimed objectivists with some odd preconditions, including a $25,ooo wager and agreements prepared by attorneys for "protection.....

What's odd about asking to handle the matter privately? Maybe you expect that by posting on the forum, others will pay once you loose  🤣
geoffkait -  Could this thread possibly get any stupider?

Only as you continue to post.
See, it just got even stupider. I didn’t think it was possible. Is this a slow day at Jersey Mike’s, Poodleman? 🐩