Ethernet Cables, do they make a difference?

I stream music via TIDAL and the only cable in my system that is not an "Audiophile" cable is the one going from my Gateway to my PC, it is a CAT6 cable. Question is, do "Audiophile" Ethernet cables make any difference/ improvement in sound quality?

Any and all feedback is most appreciated, especially if you noted improvements in your streaming audio SQ with a High-End Ethernet cable.

Thanks!
grm
grm
@acepilot71 I do not own the integrated. I own the Black EX DAC and EX amp. I doubt there is much difference as far as the Ethernet input goes. 
@acepilot71  Does your DAC have an Ethernet input?  I am not addressing TOS Link or USB. 
@zoom25 my bad, for some reason I thought it does. Bottom line last link to the D to A conversion stage is important especially if DAC has small buffering and very specific to the individual setup

@markalarsen I have USB toslink coax Bnc. I prefer toslink (just mentally) because it has no electrical connection with computer which is full of... noises. No noticeable difference with USB and I did not try coax or Bnc (because I’m lazy)
@acepilot71. Ok. I am discussing an Ethernet input in the back panel of the DAC, and the Ethernet cable from the wall to the DAC.  Check out the cover of the April 2018 Stereophile. 
@markalarsen I just compared your setup with mine. In your case Ethernet cable goes into all-in-one device which called DAC but it does it all including implementation of network protocols, packets assembly, buffering, playing D to A and so on... if parasitic noises cryp inside through the Ethernet cable - god knows where they can get into. In my case it all stays in the computer and pure (or purere) data stream goes over the optic cable to D to A. If media player on the computer doesn’t screw up the stream - it is all clear.
If computer screws up - you have nothing.