Luxman L590AXii vs Accuphase E-650 for a Shindo lover

I have loved tubes all my audiophile life, but looking to pare down to a SS integrated.
These two are the only ones under consideration (not looking for other recos).

I love the Shindo sound (in an ideal world I would own a full Shindo system), rich, full, lush yet transparent with ample details and good thumping bass.

In that case which of these two amps would work best. Where I live Accuphase is 50% more expensive than the Luxman, so that is also worth considering while buying.

My speakers are Devore O/96s. Source AMR DP777
essrand
@builder3 - glad to know that you still love the 590.   Of all the gear I have owned, it's the piece I regret selling!
Everyone that's heard it has been wowed, too. I came close a couple times to buying the 550, or one of the 50x series A/B Luxman amps. Glad I held out. Even though I know it's out there, I can't really imagine gear that sounds better than this.
I have owned a Luxman before and it’s actually not bad, I bought e470 after that and liked it a lot, after a while I sold it and wanted to try a different amp and came across to MA8000 and not bad but after a month I kind of missing the sound of accuphase so I sold the mc and bought a e370 for 2k and was blown away compare to ma8000 which is triple the power, AFTER A WEEK I SOLD IT FOR 4K Accuphase is a really good investment it’s like a Rolex because you get what you paid for performance wise, I guess people are hating because of the pricing vs the Luxman, I mean Luxman is not bad but in my experience you will NOT get the wow factor and now I just pulled the trigger for the E650 and I can’t wait to get it! peace of advice I know Luxman is a good brand but don’t compare it to accuphase, the mark ups is really high I know but there is a reason why, you guys check LUXMAN 590X comparing it to primaluna HP and look at the results and it’s shocking! HAPPY LISTENING GENTS.
mimar2910 -  Glad to see that you actually made money on the sale of (used) Accuphase gear.  

I AM comparing Luxman to Accuphase since I have owned many pieces (L-590 AX, E-470 and E-600).   Accuphase and Luxman amps sell for about the same price in Japan.   The Luxman L-590AX provides about 98% of the performance (IMO) as an E-600.   The Luxman is half the price.   Last week, I heard the L-590AXII and Luxman has taken that model to the next level AND has lowered the price by $1,000.  So now we have two competitors - When you add the phono card to the E-650 you are at $18,500 retail.  The Luxman is $9,000.  Luxman is simply better value - it's a shame that the US importer has chosen to mark Accuphase up some much.  Many retailers I have spoken to have been interested in the line - they just can't justify the economics.

I hope you enjoy your E-650 for many years.  The minor improvements over the E-600 will hopefully be noticeable.