JL Audio e112 or HSU ULS MK2

Hello everyone,
Trying to decide between dual JL E112s or dual HSU research ULS mk2. Price difference is big but what about performance? Does any have any direct experience with HSU subs? I’ve heard great things about HSU but never heard one in person.

I do 75% movies 25% music.
Thanks in advance.
danimaz

Hey Dan, if you're close to Southern California, you can hear Rythmiks at speaker maker Ascend Acoustics (in San Clemente), who have a distribution deal for the subs, which they partner with their speakers. Rythmik is located in Austin Texas, and you can pay them a visit. And Sterling Sound (the NYC audiophile-quality mastering house) have three pair of F15's in their systems. And, as I mentioned, Jim Salk buys the DIY kits from Rythmik and installs them in his larger speakers. He's in Pontiac Michigan.

If you can't hear them before buying, Rythmik has a money-back trial offer, you paying the shipping should you decide to not keep them. I've never heard of anyone returning them. If you're going to have a single sub, the new Rythmik 18" (sealed or ported) would be killer. Massive output, with the same sound quality as the 12" and 15" models.

Heard the HSU subwoofers and also met Dr. HSU (awesome and very humble guy) 

The ULS sounded bigger than it looks for sure. I really liked its sound quality. The only thing stopping me from buying HSU is the Rythmik F15's piano black finish which I prefer. 2 15 inch rhythmiks are costing me twice as much as 2 ULS. HSU's price is crazy good and at this point I dont know if 2 rythmik F15s will be twice as good as 2ULS 15s. 

If cash was no object i would get the dual 18inch sealed Rythmik. 
@bdp24 I know you suggested that I get a single 18inch but I think dual subs are easy to integrate than a single sub no matter the size..
Dan, please re-read my above post. I did NOT suggest you get a single 18" sub, I said if you're going to have a single sub, the new 18" Rythmik would be killer. I'm going to stop posting, my words are too frequently misunderstood and/or misquoted.
@yakbob
Could you go into a little more detail about sound, placement, room size, and how you connect your ULS-15's in your system?