HT Proc. with 5.1 analog in, under 1k, good sound?

Hello,

I would like to add surround capabilities for movies and SACD. I'm looking for a HT Processor with an analog 5.1 in, with a good sounding analog pass-through.

I'm looking to spend under $1k used on A'Gon.

Any suggestions?

Thanks
G'Wuss
goatwuss
Regalma1 - The emotiva looks awesome. Apparently it is built around the same architecture as the Sunfire. For $900 new, it has everything that I'm looking for, though I have to admit cosmetics-wise I prefer the Cary.

If it doesn't work out with the Cary, I'll probably end up picking one of these up new.
Goat,

I just listened to my analog tuner in dpl II with the cinema 6.

I think you'll like it.

Mark
I'd seen that Cary up there as well this morning (after offering up my Audio Refinement) and was going to let you know, but it looks like you're already on top of it. I agree that that looks like a good choice for what you were looking for. Fits the bill better than what I had for your needs.
If you can find an old Acurus Act 3, that's been factory upgraded to Aragon Stage 1 DAC's, JUMP ON IT!!! You probably can find one for $1000 if you put in wanted adds, and searches. They are REALLY REALLY rare, and hard to find. Infact, people don't sell these mostly for a reason. They ARE better sounding than the Aragon Stage 1, IMO. Very uncolored, UNMATCHED DYNAMICS, and clean, detailed, vivid, audiophile grade sound. You'll get all the processing of the Aragon Stage 1, with direct inputs for all analog sources, plus a 8 channel input for your needs. Good luck