Isolation stands: snakeoil?

I understand that turntables are uniquely effected by vibrations due thier sensitivity to that kind of energy. But here’s the thing: most turntables, especially decent ones, have vibration control measures built into them via footers and various construction techniques. So, the question is: are turntable stands / shelves with isolation features actually beneficial or are they just horrendously overpriced accessories for audiophiles?
madavid0
https://www.silentrunningaudio.com/

The ultimate in isolation

Kevin works on resonance in nuclear submarines

i notice a distinct isolation of notes separated in time instead of smeared

think of a pianist rolling across the keys
and hearing each separate note
@lalitk 
Has perhaps hit the nail on the head with the OP questions.

Turntables are essentially engineering measuring devices - as such an improvement in the suspension - provided it is properly tuned and matched to the rest of the replay ought to improve this function. Microscopes serve as an excellent comparison.

Have a read up on Dinsdale White papers that led to the inception of the Townshend Rock, or anything relating to EMT turntables.

There’s a lot to be said for very massive granite slab type set ups in terms of resistance to bending forces and plain old inertia. Yet, the fact remains the entire house is vibrating according to the local seismic type forces like traffic, subways, Earth crust motion. Therefore, the granite slabs are also obviously moving right along with everything else at low seismic frequencies. For this reason using springs along with the granite slabs is suggested. Mass-on-spring. Yeah!
Though since high end audio is rife with snake oil I have little doubt this applies to some (or many) isolation products.

This is emphatically - not true.

Some just have limited reach pear shaped brains, full of flat earth projections and musings, the kind that are formed and informed by that given pear shaped limited reach.

Some keep trying to sneak factualizing into their internal echo projections. I will continue to call them out on it.