Lyra Delos A truth teller or what?

My experience with the Lyra Delos has been good and to put it the best way too revealing?  So far my original vinyl sounds incredible, especially stuff from the Golden age of stereo.  Amazing to say the least.  However, newly remastered stuff sounds extremely overdone and in some cases unlistenable and I am talking about a lot of Classic reissues.  Is this just the way it will be or will this cartridge still relax a little as I only have roughly 50 hours or so on it?
tzh21y
Dear Tzh21y,
Consider the possibilty that optimal operating conditions suffer from deviation i.e. although many folk are happy to regulate t to 22 degrees C, less attention is paid to humidity. With any cart, the difference between low & high H is like chalk & cheese.
Kind regards,
Bill
I find it difficult to accept the claim that JC engineered the Delos to sound "bright". In fact in another thread he states he was prioritising dynamics, resolution and musical flow. I didn't see the word " brught" being mentioned.

Further to this, it could be argued that most enthusiasts use SS amps rather than tube. Even the most "tubey" SS amps are nowhere near as "warm" as valves IME so that would be unhelpful if this was indeed the designers intent.

Even at extremely low humidity the Delos doesn't sound unnaturally bright (speaking in my capacity as Stat user).
It does indeed sound truthful IMO.
I do not appreciate over-bright systems or unnatural/exaggerated sibilants.
For me, the Delos was exemplary from day 1, even during burn-in.

(Apologies for the android phone keypad keyclick errors eg "bright" emerges as "brught" ;)
I may have been a combination of the table that is new and the Delos as well being new.  Crazy...  sounds just great.  I am not sure, given the amount of time it took I would recommend it to somebody who puts 100 hours on a cartridge in 6 months.  they would get frustrated.  Patience is a virtue they say.  Its sound just as good as the Ortofon bronze now.  Different but as good at least as the bronze.  The thing is I heard a bronze with 10 hours on it and it sounded great already.
Update:  moved on from Stillpoints LP1 and I am currently using the Orsonic DS-200g disc stablizer.  works great wth the 1200G.  I am going back and forth with mats between Boston Audio Design mat and Funk Firm.  I am now starting to thing that the Funk Firm with the Orsonic is just incredible.  Just sayin.....