Lampizator evolution

3-4 years  ago, Lampizator DACs were all the rage and consumed a lot of space on this forum. Not so much today. What has happened?
The company now offers the Amber II model for just under $2;000. Did this DAC benefit from trickle down technology and become a great sounding, reasonably priced DAC?  Have any Lampi owners compared its sound to the earlier generations of Lampizator? Is the Amber II a no-brained purchase for someone (like me) wanting a killer DAC at a very reasonable price?
rockyboy
I really enjoyed my Amber II with tube rectifier while I had it.  Lampi dacs are excellent.  Very natural, organic, and musical sound.  I sold the Amber II yesterday due to moving up to Lite 7.  Lite 7 is definitely another step up from Amber II. 
Have had my Amber II.for about a week. Revealing a lot of low level details I wasn’t hearing with my Bryston. I can only imagine what the Lite 7 sounds like. 
Fuse is a 1.6 amp according to spec sheet. I will confirm with Fred. I’ll probably buy Hi Fi Tuning fuse as he recommended. 
Right now i’m looking at available DSD downloads from HDTracks and Acoustic Sounds. So many to choose from and so little money in my pocket. I’m open to suggestions. 
As stated earlier I purchased the SR BLUE.  Amazing!  You have to make sure it is in correctly because they are directional.  I thought I had it in properly but after listening for a while I decided to try the other direction.  All I can say is WOW, fabulous sounding.  Give the Amber II some hours and it just sounds flat gorgeous.  
thanks for the update Rockyboy
was wondering if you got it
sense of ease and organic character are what struck me .....
glad you are enjoying it.....
tomic601 and thankful.........can I ask what server you’re using with the Lampi? I’m looking at eventually replacing my Bryston BDP-1 with the Aurender N100h.  Wife has revoked my allowance; so  I’ll have to collect pop cans along the highway and try to sell my body for loose change. Lol. Obviously, it’s going to be a long while before I can afford the Aurender.