What would you choose for about $1k, ZU DW, SVS Ultra bookshelf or Tekton Lore?

I need your help upgrading from my first system (NAD with B&W 602’) to my next system, that I hope will last me for the next 10 years. My budget for speakers is just over $1200. I have narrowed it down to either the SVS Ultra bookshelf, the Tekton Lore or Zu’ upcoming DW Omen special ( should I include Magnipan .7’?) -which of these three-four would you select and why? I am running a Schiit Vidar with Schiit Saga preamp. I love all kinds of music, my music room is about 12 feet by 24 by 12 feet. My main mission is for high quality stereo sound at a reasonable price -that will be a good improvement on my current B&W 602 setup. Thank you! 
nietzsche007
Great comments  -specifically appreciate the comments from Zu owners-thanks!

Pure curiosity and tempted by recent raving reviews regarding it's musicality -I also purchased the little Vista Spark amp. In addition to my Schiit Vidar--I plan to try the Spark on the Zu' (I will pass it on to one of my kids if it turns out to just be a toy ;-)  On paper and in a smaller room the Spark should match the Zu DW' 12-ohm impedance. (This may be another great deal as a value proposition, i.e. the Zu DW at $999 + Vista Spark at $350 for a total = $1350). Although the Zu' guys may start to frown on their products being paired with "value" amps..  :-)  I will report my findings on this combo as well as with the Vidar/Saga.

To confirm --I really-really like the detail coming out of my new Schiit Vidar / Saga combo (running now on my B&W' and also trying them on my Elac B6' -and soon on the Zu'). If you are looking for an affordable A/B amp, look at the Schiit' Vidar (I can easily see the benefits of running two Vidar' through their Freya pre--and I could be tempted to go this route down the line). Good weekend to you!       
Great thread!  I'm in Canada too and considering getting a pair of DWs.  Just waiting to hear back about shipping costs...
Looking forward to your impressions when they arrive!
I recently purchased the Tekton Lore as a combined birthday/xmas present to myself. They have replaced a pair of Polk Monitor 7's. I was skeptical at first. But after letting them break in/ play without listening for 10 hours I must say I am amazed at the Tekton Lores sound. The Polks have been upgraded xovers and sound wonderful but don't even come close to the separation, clarity, impact that the Lores bring to the listening environment. I disagree with Tekton's customer service. I found that Eric or Karma responded to any questions either by email or phone call very promptly. 
Hey, nietzsche007 - not to revive a dead thread, but was curious to see if you've received your DWs yet and how you like them? Anything in particular that you found surprising, in good or bad ways? Anything you love or hate about them?