Have you ever hated the sound of your system one day, and loved it the next?

Last night I went to bed thinking my system was going down the tubes. This morning I loved it.
 Last night it sounded painfully bright and unbalanced.  This morning, on the same CDs, it sounded full and rich.
Now, I ask you, is it the system or me???
  I understand changes in electrical currents from the wall can play a part, but I have an expensive power conditioner.
 I was just wondering if this is a typical bugaboo among audiophiles.
128x128rvpiano
What has this got to do with the topic of this thread?
Find a back alley somewhere, and settle it!

@rvpiano

My sincere apologies. I think it safe to write you and I are kewl. It's just that we have a liar among the fray. Someone who doesn't think clearly. I have no objection if you and/or others flag any of my posts. Sometimes alley ways are interconnecting. Again, my sincere apologies.

To show my good faith, I'd like to extend an offer to you as I've done with so many other members of the forum who recognize my kindness and overall gratitude where/if appropriate. Feel free to PM me, where I can offer you some music (completely free and made available via download).
I actually don’t think gdhal was perpetrating a fraud or hoax. He really believes he’s the knight in shining armor come to slay the dragon. Bad dragon! Bad!