Good Used Speakers ($8K-10K) For A Little Listening Room

I know that this is a tough one, because speakers are so subjective.  My dedicated 2 channel listening room is only 10ft x 10ft.  I listen to mostly jazz and rock.  I currently use a Plinius SA100 Mk III (recapped and upgraded) driving Joseph Audio RM25XL's.  I'm thinking of upgrading and was wondering what speakers would be a good upgrade for a small listening room.  I like the Joseph Audio sound, but want more.  I was thinking of Pulsars or maybe Perspectives.  First, is my room too small for floor standing speakers? Second, what other speakers in the $8-10K range used would be a good fit in a small room?
moto_man
No you changed your post to cover that you had misquoted me. And what I said is true: the smaller the room the higher the Schroeder frequency and the frequencies of the room modes. Try equalizing those, and the listening spot gets smaller the higher the frequency.
Depends on the small room.

My room is 13' X 13', though more like 13' X 15' at it's greatest depth as there is a deeper bay window area behind the listening sofa.  The room was renovated with the input of an acoustician.  There is a 5 1/2' wide room opening to the hallway.

With my big Thiel 3.7s I have the best bass - in terms of being utterly in control to the very bottom, holographic, super tight - that I've ever heard.
13x15 is already quite a bit larger, of course, although still not very large. Did you measure the response?