lessloss blackbody

I have a couple of lessloss power cords and they are pretty good, but what is this blackbody, has anyone tried it. I love tweaks but even to me this seems a little crazy, what are your thoughts
kedoades
Here’s the science of it, in an alternate scientific path.

The devices in the article have been proven to be functional by 6 different organizations, including NASA (repeatedly!), and the Chinese have confirmed it’s function in space.

FYI, just so you know, the Chinese have taken this so seriously, they are moving to dominate space, period. Ie, the half trillion dollar level of pressure over the next few (3-5) years. It’s true. Start looking. The space race is on. Hard core, full bore. Tools that are functional have become available. Enabling has become real. Land Ho!

(Just in case you’ve been sleeping. The vast number of humans are)

Mars in 20-40 days, no notable (spacecraft) mass restrictions. Pluto in less than 200 days, in the same spacecraft. 300k-400k/km/h and higher, kinda thing. Looks very probable. Thorium reactor, a couple of megawatts for the drive.... and you’re off....(I can't imagine micro meteorite impacts at those speeds!)

The article incidentally provides scientific connection to the borderline 100% reality of the function of the Blackbody device, via explaining the reality of the devices in the article.

The proposed EM drive. It involves, unruh radiation, blackbody radiation effects, and the quantitization of inertia.

https://arxiv.org/pdf/1604.03449.pdf

I’m not talking about the efficacy of such things in audio systems, just the science. The efficacy is a personal thing, a personal choice and understanding.

The science is looking to be very very real.

TEO, yes, but in space no one can hear you play music. ;)

That would be some kind of trick, to invent the "vacuum speaker" Dyson and Dynaudio should get together... Dysonaudio? "Wow, your speaker SUCKS!" "THANKS!"

Well, it was the data on blackbody radiation that made me think of the less loss device..and then I decided to post that bit about proofs.

So I found a less loss thread..and posted it therein.

As in, less loss is not crazy..but..ahead the curve.
More to discover