fritz loudspeakers

anybody out there know anything about these guys? www.fritzspeakers.com
locust19
Actually "Krellm7" Fritz makes the cabinets himself. He made me a clone copy of a Hales T-series center channel. His workmanship is first rate. He also called me personally at least 4 times after the sale just to make sure that I was happy with them. Krellm7 above obviously had no clue to how he builds them, nor does he have first hand experience with John A.K.A "Fritz" as he likes to be called. I can say that speaker was excellent, and the packing alone that it arrived in was overkill. He is one of the good guys in audio selling a product he takes great pride in. John
That response from Krellm7 has to be one of the most arrogant, condescending posts I have ever read. Sheesh.
If I recall correctly, throughout the 80's this speaker company was a serious alternative to some of the "big name" audiophile speakers. I personnaly think it is great to still see Fritz still doing business! He probably knows more than he is letting on about how to make a solid sounding speaker too, since in those days you really had to use your ears to make a great speaker as the drivers varied widely in quality and the measurement techniques and crossover calculations were not able to be done via computers as they are today.
I own a pair of Fritz speakers and I think they sound great. He builds the cablinets himself and his workmanship is excellent. Plus he's a great guy to deal with and goes out of his way to make sure you're happy. If you're in the right parts of California he'll even bring speakers to you so that you can demo them at home. How many other companys will come to your house and spend a few hours with you going over their products? Not many I would guess.

Just because he's a small fish don't discredit him. This guy eats, sleeps, and breaths speakers, and has been doing so since the 70's. Hopefully more people will give his speakers a chance.
in response to krellum7: 1. some of the best
stuff is made in garages and basements. every
one knows that. 2. even a cursory review of the
man's work would have revealed a VERY high rate
of customer satisfaction. 3. Have you ever heard
the speakers yourself, or are you just shooting
from the hip and flapping your lips? I suspect
the latter.

you are a disgrace to this forum and the audio
community. I hearby banish you to listening to
solidstate equipment till you draw your last
breath. Goodday, Mr. Krell7