Maybe looking at the following to replace my Magico S-5 MK 1

I am looking at these three possible speakers as replacements for my Magicos.

Gauder Acoustic Cassiano
Gamut RSi5
Marten Django XL

Does anybody have any input on any of these please?

Jeff
128x128jglacken
G-
It may not make cents, but when my Genesis 5.2s went on the fritz, it was time to find another speaker.  Not being one to buy new, I did not want to visit too many dealers due to the travel required and the guilt of knowing I was waisting their time and using them.  However, a dealer in Fl. was selling demo S-3 and a dealer in Atlanta was selling a demo S-5.
BTW, I had Genesis M-60 tube monos at the time.  Dealer in Fl. was driving S-3 with D'Agostino (model?) and dealer in Atlanta was driving S-5 with Constellation.  I did not care for the Constellation sound or the price and the Dags were expensive too.
So, did I fall in love with the speakers, not really.  But I liked them a lot and thought with the enclosed cabinet, I would not have as many bass issues as I had with the 5.2s even with their servo controlled powered adjustable woofers.
Then, decided I would need  different amps as most have said the S-5s would like high powered, high current SS amps.  So bought some 200W class A monos with 220,000 uF capacitance and away we go as I found a pair of S-5s being sold by a real gentleman on the west coast for a competitive number.
During my visit to Atlanta I did stop in at one other dealer to demo some Wilsons (Alexias?)that were paired with Mac gear and was not blown away.
rmasoni,

I would love to hear the Rockport Atrias and there is a pair being sold for about what I would want for my Magicos, but the dealer did not want to trade.  I don't blame him and then he would have to sell the Magicos and probably not make any money when all was said and done.
G-

All over the place is relative.  I asked about Vitus because a Magico dealer said the best he ever heard Magicos was driven by a Vitus setup.
He on the other hand is a Dag dealer.
When I asked a respected writer about the Dart, Vitus or Mac, he liked all but implied the Vitus would be the way to go.  Dart and Vitus used, Mac new.  Similar money.
The Vitus RI-100 is a very good amp in the elite class.  With the 300wpc output, this beast can drive any speaker out there.  I've heard it at my friend's place many times.  Amazing bass and transparency.  I don't think you can go wrong with either Vitus or Dart. 
JG, terrific then. It appears you have a clear course charted for which way you want to go with your system.

Apparently the Dart or Vitus amps (which you haven't heard) would likely be the best match for your speakers (which you bought but admittedly did not love) unless there is another dealer out there who would trade his speakers (that you also have not heard) for your speakers (which you do not love). You imply your class a amps should do the trick but that may remain to be seen as well as the insertion of a proper pre-amp might or might not improve things. As an aside, the wilson alexias you heard that were being driven by McIntosh (that you were also not blown away by) somehow inspired you to consider another model Mcintosh amp (which you also have not heard but was recommended by a writer).

In the monetary arena you are playing in, it would be quite simple to put together a system that could please you but I also get the idea that you don't really want your search to ever end. Good luck with your quest and best wishes.