Opinions on best integrated under 10k?

Father Christmas has been early and left me a very sizable bonus check!
So time to spend it before the other half can....

Looking at building another system but thinking of just a very high power integrated amp.
Wish list...
200w or more.
Balanced inputs
Digital inputs
Phono inputs

A quick look shows items like McIntosh ma7900 and Mark levinson ml585 which both seem to fulfill all or the majority of my wants.
Sure there are others.
So thoughts and any current or previous owners of suitable candidates please chime in
Thank you in advance
128x128uberwaltz
Will post impressions on this thread.
My only concern although I doubt it will be a genuine issue is that the Lyngdorf is not overly powerful.
But my Wilson's are a fairly easy drive so I think it should be fine.
Should be here Friday....
@uberwaltz Very nice thread. I am considering a Lyngdorf processor as an up grade to my Marantz 8802a and am quite interested to hear your impressions of the Lyngdorf ’house sound’ as well as the effectiveness of the 'room perfect' sound correction system. 👍
One of the nice aspects of the Lyngdorf is that you can run the room correction software and calibrate it and then you can play with it switched off or in focus or farfield so as to get an instantaneous comparison of the effectiveness of it.
I believe that even after it has done its thing you can still tailor it to suit if you think you know better....lol
The Lyngdorf arrived this morning so straight to work it goes!
First thing was to run the Room Correction which is so easy to do you would be foolish to bypass this step, about 20 minutes to map as many different positions in your room as you care to with the supplied mike and stand. 
After that I set up the names for my inputs and sensitivity and then it was time to rumble....but there was no rumble.
Instead with Room Correction engaged and in Focus mode( seated listening position) it was just good clean solid music, strong and defined bass but no bloat or boom at all.
Turning Room Correction off revealed a sound that although not terrible was definitely vastly inferior to my ears in the bass regions which is exactly where my setup and room has always suffered.
Of course it is early days as amp only has about 3 hours run time so sq will change but so far the Room Correction is doing everything I hoped it would for me.
To be continued.......
The Hegel 360 is rather good but not great. I could live with it. However, the integrated I want to hear is the new Luxman 509x. The new top of the line for them. It has most of the specs you want except digital inputs. It is also rated at 125 watts, but that is supposed to be a conservative figure. Magazine review in the UK measured it around 165 watts.