Balanced cables

Do different brands/levels of balanced XLR ended cables going to and from differentially balanced components make a difference?
128x128stringreen
Recording studio's and recording engineer's could care less about 
hypo/cryo nonsense. I find it amazing that we all buy our vinyl and CD's 
from companies whose master tape CD's and master tape vinyl sound fabulous and guess what, just about all of these studio's are using budget wire from Belden, Canare and Mogami for recording and mixing. Audiophiles love to speculate that they are more "technically" proficient and superior to well educated recording engineers and the recording industry, since they got their education from high end magazines, but the reality is Audiophiles live in denial and most do not have the technical education on the level of the best recording engineers and studios. Give me a break. 
Dean of Audio Engineering school commencement speech, excerpt.

It’s been an eventful two years and now the time has come to say goodbye. Many of you sitting here today will go on to bigger and better things. The rest of you will become recording engineers. 

🤡
Golly geoffait-I had no idea that a recording engineer was such a low level profession. I wonder, is that a better professional career than a dishwasher at a PHO restaurant? What an insult.
  audiozen
... I had no idea that a recording engineer was such a low level profession.
Actually, the term "recording engineer" is a misnomer, because real engineers - such as electrical, electronic, civil, structural - are licensed and degreed professionals.

A "recording engineer" is really a "recording technician." They are not truly engineers unless, of course, they've actually earned that designation. Most haven't.