Dynaudio vs B&W help...

Hey everyone... curious on your thoughts between a set of Dynaudio Focus 600XD vs B&W 804D2 speakers. The Dynaudio are obviously amplified, the 804's would be run off my Cambridge CXR200 (170 wpc). 

Over all, which would be a better set up for music and HT fronts? Thanks!
manofsteelpt

I think your AVR would be fine.  It is 170 watts per channel into 8 ohms, or 270 watts into 4 ohms WHEN ONLY 2 SPEAKERS ARE DRIVEN.  Or it is 120 watts per channel when all 7 speakers are driven.  This is still a good size shared power supply.  You are never going to use all power for all speakers concurrently.

The 804 is considered an 8 ohm speaker, but the impedance will drop down to 3 ohms (not entire sure where).  I think you may start having challenges with an amplifier that is 100 watts or less, but it still would work.  With your specific AVR, I think you are fine.  If you really wanted to, you could always attach an external amplifier using the Left/Right Pre Outs.

Post removed 
I wonder,you will drive the B&W with existing amp but are looking at powered Dynaudio's..Why not look at the passive Dynaudio's same as B&W?
Freedriver, a few reasons: I guess I just presumed the 804's would be a better speaker than a passive Dynaudio. Size, I didn't want an overly large tower. Both were available and about the same price. 

I love over the look of the 804's, and I guess I would prefer them. But, if my CXR wouldn't sufficiently run them, I'd throw the 600 XD in the mix. Then, the AVR would just just run my center and process everything. 

Another option is a Focal 1028 BE 2... ugh, so many options!!! 
I’ve owned the 804D2’s for about 3 years.  I ran them for HT and 2-channel listening, prior to building a separate HT passthru, dedicated 2-channel setup.  They are more efficient than many  Dynaudio’s, but it was not until I put the 804’s on a McIntosh MC452 that they really opened up.  I ran them with a couple different McIntosh integrated’s, prior to the MC452, and also ran them on a B&K 200.7 when I used them in my HT.  Frankly, for my personal listening tastes, I was never a fan.  For HT they were fine, but that seemed a waste to me, at the time $7500 for HT R/L.  I viewed them as an ex-girlfriend I really wanted to like, but just continually disrespected me and was happy to see them go.  

I now run Dynaudio Confidence C4’s, not quite an apples to apples comparison, but I lean towards the Dyn sound, it’s just my preference.  Ultimately, it is your money and listening preferences that drive your decision, I would throw caution to the wind and that my experience with the 802’s was that 200w was not enough power to drive them properly.