Low-heat-output amp for Devore O/96

My Shindo amp/preamp combo sounds fantastic with these speakers, but during the sticky summer months here in N.C., my listening room gets uncomfortably warm, even with the central AC on. I've considered something like a First Watt JC2, but my understanding is these also put out lots of heat due to Class A operation. Any suggestions for a cool-running solid state amp that would sound good with the Devores?
128x128ladok
Post removed 
Thank for another suggestion, atmasphere. It's not a matter of the AC keeping up. The problem is the thermostat for our AC/heat pump is in our main living room, a long way from my man cave listening room. So that thermostat will read the temperature of the rest of the house, which might be 76 degrees, while the listening room is much warmer. My room stays comfortable when I use my smaller system in there, which has a Croft integrated. I'll figure something out.
Forgive me for saying so, but if you have O/96's and you fall asleep, you have bigger problems than too much heat. I have O/93's and they are so engaging, even at low volume, that I never nod off. I know that syndrome, I am no stranger to it. I used to fall asleep all the time while trying to listen to music. I had B&W 805 Matrixes and solid state gear and less than great cabling back then. Now with an ARC Ref 6, ARC Ref 150se, Cardas Clear Beyond, and the DeVore's, it would take three glasses of wine and an Ambien (figuratively, I think that might be fatal in reality) for me to fall asleep. The DeVores need and deserve a great preamp and great cabling to bring them up to their true potential. So to your rather unique question, I have a smallish room, a big-ass amp, and I never get warm in the room. Are you perhaps blaming heat on your somnambulates?
Roberjerman I have considered the Rogue Sphinx, but with the logistics of my setup, I need a separate preamp to be able to connect all my components, the amp has to be closer to the speakers. I'll figure it out.
I would consider the Linear Tube Audio Zotl10MkII which were paired with the Devore O93 speakers at RMAF.  I don't believe the four EL84s would produce excessive heat...