Flooring advice on basement listening room.

Have a 21 x 13 room in the basement that I am going to build out.  I don’t think I can afford wood flooring.  Is a wood laminate ok or should I just put in carpet?

wadia 850
ML 331
Von Schweikert VR3
or
Usher Audio CP6311

Thanks.
allansumnall
Well, I guess if you ask a stupid question, you get an idiotic answer.....
Don’t shoot me, I’m only the messenger. If you don’t know just say you don’t know.
I thought my question implied that "I don't know". Ok. I don't know. Could you please give me an explanation about your post above. I'm not trying to troll you, was just curious.
The seismic vibration is continuous, micro seismic activity as opposed to earthquakes. Plus traffic, wind, subways, etc. The reason these relatively small amplitude low frequency vibrations are a problem for audio is that much of the signal, e.g., phono cartridge, tonearm wire, preamps, DACs, are low level signals and completely susceptible to low frequency seismic vibration. I.e., electromagnetic waves are distorted by vibration. Even high level signals are susceptible to vibration as we’ve seen with cable risers, etc. Thus, even for rooms on cement slabs vibration isolation improves the sound.