Duntech Viscount

Anyone have info or experiences with the Duntech Viscounts that they can share? Discontinued floorstanding 2-ways I believe. Would love to know their spec's, etc., Duntech were unable to help via email.
twelvebitf572
Audio magazine annual directory issue of October, 1990:
Two 8 inch woofers, One dome tweeter. Closed box (no port).
Called PCL-200 model by Duntech. (Presume use of D'Appolito configuration routinely favored by the designer, John Dunlavy.)
45Hz - 20 KHz (+/- not specified). Bass in a room subjectfully much deeper than implied by the specs as attested by this long term owner of Duntech monitors using two even smaller woofers.
93dB efficient, with 50 watts per channel minimum recommended.
Crossover frequency 500 Hz
Impedence 4 Ohms
Weight per speaker 85 lbs, and oak wood construction.
List price $2,500 per pair.
Almost forgot to inquire whether you have located a pair for sale. Duntech was known primarily for their very tall, more imposing, floor-standing speakers. Still, these smaller, four feet tall speakers represent their brand name proudly.

Just got a a pair second hand in lovely condition , very accurate sound stage , does need a powerful amp though i would recommend 150wpc or greater to take control plus a sub woofer to flesh out the low end and your one happy camper , REL T series sub will fit the bill nicely depending on room size . I am a big fan of both REL and JM ACOUSTICS sub woofers.
Steam3642,
Congratulations on your find.
Which sub did you decide to use and where in your room is it placed to provide the low end extension that blends unobtrusively?
More to discover