B&W 703 - How to tame the highs?

I traded up my Paradigms studio 100s this past summer for these B&W 703. I find the highs on the 703 to be a bit harsh / bright. How do I tame them? I currently have them toed in slightly towards the listener.
abb9ae7
Has anyone suggested this yet? Sell the speakers. If you don't like their inherent sound, no amount of tweaking and cabling changes will make you a happier listener.
Speakers is the component that will affect the sound of your system to a largest degree ( next to your room?). No cables change will ever affect the way your system sounds to the same degree as a new speakers.
Regards.
To sell or not.

Being a devout B&W fan I would suggest you keep the speakers. But that is just my opinion. Work with room treatments as were already suggested. I found that going with synergystic research kalidiscope phase I interconnects and signature 10 speaker cables in my system helped imensley.

Michael
If you can trade up, I would do so. The speakers might be taming down or your hearing is getting used to the glory of a metal dome tweeter. Whatever you get, I would get a Soft Dome or Ring tweeter. Not a metal one.

Chris
I will be trading up in July, 2006. Most likely to the B&W 800 series. I was simply trying to solve a minor problem in the mean time. I really like these speakers, they are a definate upgrade from the paradigm 100s I had.