Psvane 300-B Tubes ? ? ?

Does anyone out there have any experience with Psvane 300-B MKII or their WE300-B Replica tubes ?  

I found the best sound from initially the Sophia Princess mesh-plate 300-B's, then their Royal Princess 300-B's however I'm definitely NOT happy with their reliability, especially the Royal Princess !  
I had a mesh-plate from new have a glowing spot on the mesh-plate, and they told me it was from sitting on the shelf for over a year !  REALLY ! ? ! ?  And I had two Royal Princess tubes go out with less than 600-hours on them, unfortunately well-past 1-yr. warranty.  Left a bad taste...  I'm NOT going back...  
I've tried EH gold-grid 300-B's, Gold-Lion's, JJ's...  All sound somewhat different but the Sophias sounded the best, however in my experience, reliability is questionable...  Thanks...  John  
128x128liquidsound
1makr,
Given what you’re seeking the New Psvane W.E.300b may be worth a try.
I also have the Frankenstein and would say that the Elrog and the Takatsuki have a"touch" (and only a touch) more organic character than the EML XLS. I must say however that no tube is perfect in all sonic/musical parameters and IMHO the EML is organic enough and just strikes me as very natural with virtually no editorializing.

It conveys warmth, bloom and authentic tonality along with excellent dynamics, authority and very balanced across the frequency range. Listening right now to Harold Land(tenor sax) Hampton Hawes (piano) and Jim Hall (guitar). Full bodied tone and very tactile/ palpable  aura.

If you do get the Psvanes I am very interested in your listening impressions. I suspect this is a very good 300b choice. Have you tried the Western Electric reissue 300b? I had a loaned pair a few years ago in the Frankenstein and didn’t care for them. They were too soft, laided back (lacked dynamics and vitality) and rolled off IMO. Maybe just not a good fit with the Frankenstein (or my ears). No doubt YMMV.
Charles

1makr,
The upper tier Psvanes tubes have a very good reputation. I have the Psvane W.E.Replica 101D in my Coincident Line Stage and it is superb. I’ve heard their 845 W.E.in a friend’s amplifier and it was quite good. Do you alternate between the Art Audio and Frankenstein?
Charles
@charles1dad I should state that I really like my EML 300b-xls in the Franks as well, and I have no qualms about them whatsoever!  But there are those damned OCD audiophile thoughts in my brain wondering if tube x might be just a touch better than tube y, and if so, by how much really!  Unfortunately the costs of these upper tier 300bs doesn't allow for a whole lot of experimentation, thus my interest to hear others' opinions of these Psvanes. And to top it off, the new prod true WEs are coming out in fall (no, I haven't heard any of the WEs).

I just have the Franks now, and VERY happy with the music they output for me; The Art Audio amps (I've had three different kinds over the years) have been part of systems that have been retired.  All that knowledge from systems past have been put into my current system, and loving every minute of it! 
Hi 1makr,
Believe me I know all about buying the upper price 300bs 😊. I bought the Takatsuki, Elrog and EML XLS.   The KR XLS, Sophia Electric Royal Princess and Western Electric were loaned to me. I do understand your interest in the Psvane W.E Plus tubes. I do not doubt at all that their sonic character would differ from the EML. Again if you do decide to give them a try please post your thoughts. 
Charles 
Will do @charles1dad ! I may just grab them on the used market if /when they show up...  we’ll see! Or maybe I will just be happy with the EML and grab a Canon 24-70 mkII lens that I have been lusting after instead, lol! Oh wait, that’s a different obsession, I mean hobby!

Cheers! Mark