Thumbs up for ultrasonic record cleaning

My Cleaner Vinyl ultrasonic record cleaner arrived today and it’s impressive.

Everything I’d read indicated that ultrasonic was the way to go, and now I count myself among the believers. Everything is better - records are quieter, less ticks and pops, more detail etc.

All my records had been previously cleaned with a vacuum record cleaner and were well cared for. Nonetheless, the difference is obvious and overwhelmingly positive.

Phil
phil0618
@ uberwaltz

Only one deep clean is necessary unless I feel after listening I think I can do better. Again..... I always pre-steam and for me it is an added benefit that I'm willing to take the time to do.

@whart 

You are correct. I apologize to @terry9 if I came off as disrespectful.
I should have my DIY system in a few days.  Has anyone used TergiKleen™ in their bath?  I figured it was safer to buy a pre-mixed solution to get the regimen down pat.  Then I can experiment with home brewed mixtures.
BTW & FWIW... the filter housing that Rushton recommended is white. Upon looking on the website he provided, I noticed it is offered in clear which ...being the kind of guy I am, it made sense to me. A dollar or so more but the kicker is they are only sold in cases. I placed and order for a clear one on Amazon. This took around a couple of months... although if interested, they still may have singles now.

All of the parts I ordered for the filtering system are now confirmed working. I’ll be using this coming weekend heavily. I do have several bottles of the AD fluid I will try as well.

@audiom3

One of the reasons I’m now using just plain distilled water after going from my AD cleaner/AD fluid.. to the DIY cleaner w/plain distilled water was to have a better handle on any differences I hear. It’s just the now built in/second nature way I compare things. Looking forward to your results/initial impressions.
@slaw
Thank you
I thought I might be missing something as you always appear to be cleaning vinyl...lol
Must just be that you so much  of it and not repeat cleaning