Chinese Class A SS

Perusing Ebay lately I have noticed several small Class A SS Integrated Amps from Douk Audio,Nobsound and a few more..Parts count looks great with names like Vishay,Alps,Motorola Gold to name a few...Anyone tried or heard one yet???
freediver
I would avoid broad brushing all Chinese audio products.  There does exist a hierarchy of quality components/manufacturers as with virtually every other country. I'd recommend doing some research and gain more information on these class A solid state amplifiers. I'm unfamiliar with them but do know that there are very good quality tube amplifiers available from China just as there's poorer quality examples as well. 
Charles 
+2, excellent posts, gentlemen.

So much of North American and European high-end audio actually gets built in China, which the western companies normally keep that under their hat. And that’s not the budget or value brands I’m talking about.

Interestingly, my Chinese friends have told me China has actually become too expensive for manufacturing (not just audio, anything and everything), and they’ve already begun the shift to other locales en masse. Get ready to for production in places you would have never thought

Vietnam, Malaysia, India etc. Likely destinations for finding cheap labor as China’s manufacturing cost inevitably rise. People forget that in the 1950s- 1960s "made in Japan " was a put down. Times do change.
Charles
See the DIYAudio website for discussions on the given sellers on eBay, who steal circuits and sell them as their own. The level of intellectual theft is staggering.
@charles1dad yes, you're mostly right.

Malaysia, Indonesia, India, Bangladesh, Africa, and depending on how the politics go, Cambodia and Myanmar / Burma.

Hard (at least, for me) to believe, but Vietnam supposedly has already become too expensive