What other streaming services do you recommend besides Tidal?

Been having quite a few dropout issues with Tidal of late and no it is not my connection.
These were commonplace late last year, seemed to stop but of last few days have returned with a vengeance especially later at night (higher demand/usage I suppose?).
So as $20 a month is no joke for sporadic service and lack lustre customer service I would like to know who uses what other service for hires streaming?
Your experiences, problems if any, quality etc.
I know my Vault shows me at least 15 other options besides Tidal but I really know nothing of them.
Thank you
128x128uberwaltz
uberwaltz, Node2 does stream and supports both WiFi and hardwire Ethernet connectivity. The original question/concern was about Tidal dropouts and my comment was that even with a good/fast broadband speed, the likelihood of dropouts can still vary depending on what device does the streaming, e.g., Node2, windows laptop, MacBook, etc.
The AT&T tech found that the issue was not truly just the modem as that addition only brought speeds up marginally to about 28mbps.
So he went on a mission ( great tech), checked my line box on my house, no problem there, went back to the street box, no problem there, then back to the main area distribution hub which was only 1000ft away and there he found the issues. He was working on that for over 2 hours not sure exactly what he did but he did say signal strength was now up considerably.
After his work a new speed check revealed 81mbps.and all seems to be well so far.
Well last night went well
Wife watching Netflix in HD
Daughter watching Netflix in HD a different stream
Myself listening to Tidal masters albums
No dropout anywhere anytime
Fingers crossed....
@uberwaltz, Congratulations. It is great news that you have all the above Internet activity going on and there were no signal drops, or related performance issues.

It is very interesting, to me, that we BOTH had similar ISP Cable issues that were greatly impacting our ISP cable server performance and Tidal Streaming.   I had both my outside junction box and downstream amplifier issues and you had your main area distribution hub issues.   

I wonder how many other people are having similar Internet cable issues impacting Tidal like we did.  Streaming audio from Tidal is simple since you just push a button BUT there are several electronic devices behind the scene that might need work AND these issues are not easy to detect.  Signal dropouts and out of range cable signal strength are good indications of these issues.  When having Tidal Streaming issues, I continue to recommend that the first place to look is your IP Cable Service to include all the above parts mentioned above.  

In addition, as I stated above, I suggest you re-boot your cable box (and remove its battery, if needed) and router around once per month.  Unplug these devices for two minutes and re-start.  It seems, that over time, these units need to be cleaned out.