Whats playing on your system today?

Today I decided to listen to two of my favorite rock guitar heros and one great vocalist. Guitarist' Robin Trower, Ronnie Montrose and vocalist Davey Pattison.

I listened to Trower songs:
Bridge of sighs, Stitch in time, The fool and me, my personal favorite- Too rolling stoned and others.....

Then I pulled out "Gamma". 
I listened to: Razor King, Wish I was and Skin and bone and others.....

Davey Pattison hooked has also up with Michael Shenker also. I really enjoyed my day so far. Anybody else heard anything good?

N

nutty

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cg6JDTaxosA

Thanks, Nutty. This album is a lot more melodic than what I usually associate with JS. Great sound too. Bass is subterranean.

This thing is LOUD!

@nutty,

It's very hard to deny Bruce's passion on this lp!!!

Chicago’s Transit Authority just happens to be one of my ALL TIME favorite lps!!!

Slaw
Phil Collins Face Value
Black Sabbath Paranoid remastered
Diana Krall quiet
Beatles Abby Road MFSL 1970
Van Halen Fair Warning 1st press
Van Halen 1 First Press
Agreed that Satchs latest offering is quite a bit different from some previous releases.
Read an interview with him in guitar player about it, he had to do a few solos twice as he "over shredded" and that was not what they were looking for on this album.
Yes Glenn's bass work is killer, in fact an all round awesome rhythm section with Chad nailing it on the skins.
Highly recommended.
@dhpeck,

Thanks for your post! It reminded me that I wanted to play/clean my DCC Van Halen "S/T" this weekend.

Much still to do.

Slaw