Buyer wants copy of passport?

I have bought and sold expensive equipment for may years both here on audiogon and on Europe’s audio markt.de and I have good feedback on both.
for years buyers was satisfied with photo of the equipment and as a buyer I was to.
Now  buyers wants videos of the equipment playing and also copy of passport and pictures of yourself together with the equipment. Would you accept such demands?
sending pictures of passports to a stranger seems not so comfortable !.?

128x128ulf
Tell the buyer you'll ship the item COD in a couple of weeks. You are the seller. Stay in control. Buyers have too many rights already. Send him a picture of Shemp.
To schubert 

I see no reason for that kind of language or attitude on a forum that is designed to foster a community of enthusiast. 
I urge you to limit your comment to the subject on hand, and refrain from comment on me,  your fellow Audiophile enthusiast
I understand your irritation ulf.
I don’t say things for no reason , I read all the posts and no one was getting through to him . In the 70 years I’ve been old enough to give and receive advice, I’ve found that the person that "jerked my chain" was, in the long run, the one who helped the most, and said chain goes both ways  . Near total naivete is a good reason to
shake someone up and unlikely to traumatize them from someone they do not know .
 My concern is for individuals and I am not greatly concerned by the state of a hobby community that will not be affected by any thing I say  anyway .