Aurender N100h vs. SOtM sms-200 Ultra

In your opinions, which is a better sounding file player, the Aurender N100h or the SOtM sms-200 Ultra? I realize the Aurender is over twice as much, but the fancy Conductor app is not really a big deal to me. I'm just interested in the best USB output to my DAC from an attached SSD.

Thank you.
koestner
koestner - actually any Dante or Ravenna protocol using device will appear as virtual sound card for the player software. Dante runs on Win or Mac OS X, Ravenna runs on Linux as well. So you can use any computer practically. 
2 hours in on my new N100h and I couldn’t be more impressed. This is by far the biggest upgrade of any system I’ve had. Totally blow the MacBook/Audirvana out of the water!!!
Treynolds155
Which DAC are you using with your N100h.
I am also considering replacing my Mac/Audirvana combo feeding a Weiss DAC2 via FireWire.
I would likely have to use a N100c since my DAC does not have a USB input but has an S/Pdif input. 

Also, where I live the internet signal (cellular based) is very unstable so I would likely not be able to use the streaming option of an Aurender but I could still (I suppose) connect my HDD to it (or load up its internal drive) and play music with the Conductor app using my iPad could I not? Or must it be connected to a network via Ethernet?
Thanks

koestner:  " ...Two things I would love to try in my system are the SOtM sms 200 Ultra and a PS Audio P10 Regenerator".

Find, beg, borrow, steal a PS Regenerator (PS Audio P-5 provides ample current for source/digital components. The P-5 is sometimes available factory new, or look for a clean second-hand one.

The P5/10 can and will provide you exceptional performance from digital sources (DAC's CDP's, Streamer's) while also benefitting other source components.
Although the higher power models are capable of powering smaller complete systems, don't bother; "loading" such a device (as with a Balanced/Symmetrical AC power supply/conditioner) wreaks havoc within the conditoner itself (Regen./Bal) resulting in impaired sound).

Additionally, the PS or Bal. (Equitech) units will remain relevant, useable and not go out of style like current digita devices/sources will.
Get the PS Audio P-5/10 and finally discover what digital can sound like -which is to say, incredible. You can thank me later. (lol)

Then, consider the Allo USBridge SBC/Streamer as a temporary (or permanent) source/streamer.

peter jasz