What’s in your system today that you also had 10 years ago?

For me, it’s only my turntable, an LP 12, though I did have a Kore installed in 2015 so it’s not quite what it was 10 years back. 
128x128zavato
Everything...Cambridge sound works tower 1, carver hr742 preamp, 2 carver A500x amps in bridged mono and carver sda490t CD player with monster cable interconnects.  This is now my office system I retired the system 
Polk SRS -SDA  3.1 TL SpK, Polk CS350 Spk, Adcom 555II Amp, Sony PS4300 TT, Musical Fidelity Cd. That's about all.

Rack, room, two thirds of my music, PS Audio Quintet, most important some of my audio friends

I'm still using many things from the 80's....a pair of Saras ST200 Tower speakers that I got around 1986, Luxman PD-300 turntable with Signet tone arm from about 1988, recently overhauled, so the vacuum system actually works (Just added a new Lyra Kleos MC cartridge to it last December as well). 

Also still use a 1998 vintage Cal Audio Labs CL-15 CD player that stills sounds great with my old HDCD discs, bought used, around 2003.

And I even have my old faithful Tandberg TCD3014 cassette deck so I can continue to play my old Grateful Dead bootleg tapes, from oh so many years ago. Ah, the memories.

My amp was until recently, a garage-built tube amp with Russian 813 tubes x 4, Amperex Bugle Boys, etc. Good for maybe 150 wpc class AB, acquired in 2004. Ran the Cal Audio into it directly, without a preamp, for a long time. 

Now I have started to upgrade a bit with newer (used, or demo, however) components such as an Audio Research Ref 75 amp with a fresh set of  KT 150's and an Audio Research SP20 pre amp.  So now I can really enjoy that turn table at last.

We also have a reasonably nice collection of MFSL and Sheffield LP's many of which are older than 10 years, if that counts.

The Luxman PD-300 witth the Lyra Kleos does sound very nice through the ARC Ref 75 and SP20, however it is now really clear that those speakers are in serious need of updating. "Newer" speakers  are next up. Starting to really want to seriously improve things now. We will see where all this leads to....

My system has not changed much the last 25 years.

I still have and use my 

Linn Sondek LP12 (Valhalla) with Alphason HR100S arm. Changed my Linn Karma Cartridge (bent cantilever) to a Denon DL-103r. 
Very impressed with the Denon although it is lacking the sound stage and depth of the Karma. I only have about 20 hours on it so I hope it will still improve. On all other levels it exceed my expectation regardless of all the reviews I've read.

Changed from a Tandberg  pre (TCA3002A) and power (TPA3003) (both still in the store room) in 2002 to a Krell KST /KSL and never looked back. I'm using a Musical Fidelity X-LP phono-stage and it works well. Planning to update it with the Little Pinkie PSU in the near future. I have a number of cables but am updating to the SILNOTE's Morpheus (They are in the mail as we speak - can't wait). I'm using very old MIT's at the moment.

Using an OPPO DVP981 HD which replaced a Sony DVPS9000ES due to region code problems. Very happy with the OPPO. Would like to upgrade to the Blu-ray model in the future.

I started of with the AR98LS in the 80's when my conception of bass was all that mattered, but I saw the light and upgrade to Celestion SL600's. Well there I fell off the band wagon since my amplifier, a 50 watt tube amp build by Daan Jacobs Audio in South Africa was just not powerful enough, but on jazz an acoustical music it was exceptional. I upgraded to B&W 804 matrix in 1997 and still have this pair. Could do with a bit more bass, but the current sound is perfect, unless I want to spend a lot more money. I'm using Kimber Kable 8VS and am very happy with them, although I feel with the new technologies in cable I might be able to do better within the same budget.