Opinions on best integrated under 10k?

Father Christmas has been early and left me a very sizable bonus check!
So time to spend it before the other half can....

Looking at building another system but thinking of just a very high power integrated amp.
Wish list...
200w or more.
Balanced inputs
Digital inputs
Phono inputs

A quick look shows items like McIntosh ma7900 and Mark levinson ml585 which both seem to fulfill all or the majority of my wants.
Sure there are others.
So thoughts and any current or previous owners of suitable candidates please chime in
Thank you in advance
128x128uberwaltz
That review is interesting but does not really shed any light on if the dig out COULD be successful in feeding the dig in of a headphone amp
Actually it does, in the article it states that the dac loop function can be used to send the signal to an external dac and the h300 acts as a re-clocker.
I read that as just what it says
Making it a loop and having to bring it back into the dig in of the Hegel?
What it does not explain is if the dig out will work direct just on its own.
In other words take say my tt analog signal and just send it out to a dig in of a headphone amp and nothing coming back into the Hegel
Sort of confirms my fear that the Hegel will only output a digital signal, if it is getting one to start with expecting you to then loop it. As op of that thread stated he could get no output over the dig out using any of the analog aux inputs.
Exactly my situation indeed.
One suggestion was to have the pre outs internally modified so as not tied to speaker volume. Sounds simple enough although not sure how the next potential purchaser would view that modification...lol.