Who makes budget speaker cables which are truly “good” or “exceptional” in quality?

A dealer of mine convinced me into buying Analysis Plus speakers cables that I have enjoyed for a few years now. I noticed some other companies making speaker cables for many multiples of $1k and wondered how many truly good companies are making budget speaker cables nowadays? Who are they? What are the prices?  I had Blue Jean speaker cables some years back and thought they were as good as the Analysis Plus brand I have now. What is your brand? 
128x1282psyop
To me and my opinion, cables are very important , depending on speakers and equipment . Simple rule high end equipment require high end cable , cheap equipment you won’t hear a thing  . And depends what kind of sound do you prefer, because cable in the system are like tuning the instrument . I like acrolink or esoteric, of course you might not like that sound .

best regards Mark
Douglas Connection makes wonderful cables that are of exceptional quality. I will try and find a link for you.
I would look into Transparent Audio  "The Wave' speaker cable. I find it very very good for the money.
Cables do make a difference and I can usealy hear the difference...the problem is I cannot decide which one I prefer. After a while the benefit aquired tends to minimise and the start noticing that I have lost something...there is always a compromise somewhere....I prefer the one's that  does,t add or remove something and those are usealy standard mid priced ones....