After a (weeks) worth of listening...

What lp would you recommend the most to other members here?

I belong to several music threads and have gained much knowledge and have just as much to share..

Here is a chance to post what you've imagined is your (one) most enjoyable moment/lp of the past week of listening.

Having to choose, right now, and getting this thread started, I'd choose..

Gary Wright "The Dream Weaver"

128x128slaw
Beck - "Morning Phase" 

Holy Cow! I don't know what I was doing in 2014 when this was released, but somehow, I missed it. Got a copy on vinyl for my birthday on New Year's Eve, but didn't get a chance to listen to it until this week. Well, since then I listened to it 4 times and it is incredible. I had head of the record and knew it won a couple of Grammy Awards, but I put no faith in the grammys. Well, they got this one right! It's a fantastic album and I love the way it sounds. Big, wide, wall of sound, with lots of big, wide overdubbed vocals and strings. Really good stuff IMHO.
@reubent 

I share your appreciation for Beck's "Morning Phase".  The arrangements along with song writing and musicianship are truly excellent.  Note that his father is credited for string arrangements.  If you've not listened, try his "Sea Change".  Somewhat similar in feel to "Morning Phase".  These are the only 2 recordings by Beck that I own.  Wish he'd round them out as a "trilogy".

+1 @reubent, @ghosthouse ,

I recently listened again. One of his great lps for sure. I've always been a big fan of "Mutations".
@slaw 
OK.  Thanks.  I'll give Mutations a try.  Never listened to it before.

Are you or @reubent into Moby at all?  I am totally clueless (and happily so, I think) about the IDM/club scene but Innocents and, to a lesser degree, Wait For Me are occasionally enjoyed.