Budget Audience Clone?

I borrowed a pair of Audience Conductor e speaker cables and they sound fantastic in my system. I have been using Canare 4s11 which sound very good for the price, warm and full and reasonable detailed with a slight softening of transients. The audience has brought everything up a couple notches, including separation, detail, bass tightness and air. My question is, are there any budget speaker cables that are sonically similar to audience? I know the conductor e is not super expensive, but there are other life priorities right now. I should also mention that I liked some of the things that Nordost Blue Heaven did for my system when I borrowed them, but I love everything that the Audience does.
128x128clarinetmonster2
By far, and I've tried all the usual subjects, the AudioArt SC-5 which are on here now at $ 152 are the least expensive good SC's  on the market .

I tried audio art ic's awhile back and found them more on the lush side of the spectrum. Correct me if I'm wrong. I do remember some sparkle but not a sense of focus, speed or great separation. It has been awhile though.
I am being offered a 6ft pair of Anticables 3.1 with bananas for $120. 
Might they fit the bill? I also get 50% off of DH Labs retail price. 
Also considering Schmitt, Analysis plus, Kimber. 
Would also do Nordost Blue Heaven Rev 2 if it has a little more body than rev 1. Or a diff model like Red Dawn.