Best Speaker matches for Parasound Halo JC-1's ?

Hi,
I wish to upgrade my speakers in the near future to take full advantage of the sonics of my EXCELLENT JC-1 monoblock amplifiers. I am interested in speakers that match extremely well with, and have outstanding synergy with the JC-1's.
Based on your own personal experiences with your own JC-1 amps and your own speakers, or based on your listening experiences with other owners of JC-1's and their speakers, I need your recommendations.
I am currently using Paradigm Reference Studio/100 version 2 loudspeakers, which sound great, but I feel I could do better. Especially in such areas as speed, imaging, detail resolution, transparency, openness, and top-end extension and "air".
I am interested in FULL-RANGE Speakers ONLY. No mini-monitors, please! Does not matter if they are cone&dome, planar, ribbon, electrostatic, etc., as long as they are full-range!
What I am looking for:
Bass: In room extension to AT LEAST 25 hz.Powerful, detailed, tight, and fast. The Paradigms are flat to 25 hz in my room.
Midrange: Open, detailed, transparent, smooth, and quick. Vocal reproduction, especially female vocals are also VERY IMPORTANT to me
Treble: Fast, clean, transparent, detailed, and open.
Top-end: Open, extended, detailed, delicate, and airy, with no top-end roll-off at all.
Imaging: Palpable, 3-Dimensional, transparent, with excellent focus.
Overall: Full-range, excellent detail resolution, neutral, and very transparent.I would also prefer a very slightly forward sound as opposed to a laid-back perspective.
I listen mainly to pop, R&B, and some jazz, rock, and country.
My current components are:
Sony CDP-333ES CD changer
Sony XA777ES SACD/CD player-[on the way!]
Modded Pioneer Elite DV-47Ai universal disc player
Adcom GFP-750 preamp
Parasound Halo JC-1 monoblock power amps
LAT International IC-200 MK II interconnects
LAT International SS-1000 D external bi-wire speaker cables
Paradigm Reference Studio/100 version 2 loudspeakers
I am planning on buying Parasounds upcoming high-end JC-2 preamp next year as well.
Thanks in advance for your recommendations and help!
daltonlanny
I do not have the Parasound's however, that is one that is absolutely on my short list. I have a pair of Dali Euphonia MS4's and they are a speaker that should be on your very short list.

Good Listening,

Steve Bachman
Phoenix, AZ
You like your Paradigms so try the new Signature series. I heard them demo'ed with McIntosh. They sound great!! Peace and Good Listening, Pat.
The VMPS RM 40's will be very difficult to match much less beat in that price category. You should at least give them a listen. Go to audiocircle.com and there may be a dealer or an owner who will let you audition. You have some excellent possibilities. All will work well with those amps but what sound you prefer only you can decide.
JC1's are powerful enough to drive most demanding speakers.
Besides the Sound Lab A-1 and VMPS RM40 that I had in the past,they are driving a pair of SP Tech with ease.Check out their web sitehttp://www.4sptech.com for more info.See what the Pro's and audiophile are rave about.Best full range performance/price ratio IMHO.
On a good day, you should be able to find, used, either Maggie 20.1s or SoundLab A-3s, maybe even A-1s, within your price range. Seems there was a pair of the 20.1s on Audiogon recently for that money. My A-3s were in that ballpark a few years ago.
Jim