Higher end value cables

Need some advice folks. I have a pretty good audio system which is, I think, worthy of good cables. Honestly, the blue jeans cables look great for their price, but my reading indicates that bjc is terrific for mid to lower fi gear. So, love the prices of the bjc, but one step up in price and quality might be just the ticket. I have 11 components total, so I cannot afford hundreds of dollars per cable! Advice so needed...thanks a bunch and happy holidays
128x128easola01
Lots of good suggestions.  Call Steve at The Cable Co. and see what he recommends, as well.  They do have a lending library that will let you audition candidates at home.  

https://www.thecableco.com
Wow, good advice. I have a tube jolida preamp, and a wells audio class a power amp that has an excellent tube sound. Anybody recommend interconnects that would compliment that approach?
Ah.  Sorry I misread your post.  So, just for reference and now that we know what you're looking for, what interconnects and speaker cables are you currently using?   It just helps to know what your current reference is to help make better recommendations. 

That said, in my experience you're looking for a tough combination of traits at that price point.  Off the top of my head and if I'm you, I'd demo some Morrow Audio MA2 interconnects and maybe also SP2 speaker cables.  You might be able to strike a deal with multiple cables as well and very low risk to demo on your system, which is invaluable.  I'd be surprised if you're disappointed, but if you try them make sure they're broken in before making any firm judgements.  Again, best of luck!
Thank you. Actually this is a brand new system for me and I need interconnects. I do however have tributaries speaker cables. I will look into these suggestions. It seems to me that for a tubey sound copper might be best, as I understand silver can brighten things up a bit