What is it that you don't like about your speakers ?

Most people usually sing praise of what they have, be it Quad, Harbeth, Vandersteen, Magico or whatever.
In another thread I already said what I didn't like about my Michael Green Audio free resonance speakers. I could add that better frequency extension wouldn't hurt, they can't fully reproduce Hellborg's custom acoustic bass guitar or Glen Moore's customized bass. Fewer complaints regarding high frequences but still. And they don't exactly disappear, though this doesn't bother me much - instruments when played live don't disappear either. Imaging could be sharper but again not bad. I expect some coloration from anything that is a box. This includes room - it is a box as well.
inna
shadorne, whatever drawbacks Michael Green free resonance speakers have, they sufficiently convey the essense of music, and that's the most important thing. As always, source, electronics and cables are all important. Yes, I wouldn't mind Lansche/Ypsilon set-up.
trelja, I see. I had passing thoughts of adding second system but quickly abandoned this idea and decided to concentrate on one set-up. Not only because of limited funds, another room is not big enough with a lot of furniture, no good sound can really be achieved.
Anyone has big Soundlabs ?
Mine tell it like it is: crap sounds like crap, and great stuff sounds terrific. ( you thought I was gonna say"great") Midrange is a bit too recessed too.
I am very satisfied with my Paradigm Studio 100 Reference speakers, but they aren't Paradigm Concept 4F's.  Would love to have a pair but at $40K for a pair, I doubt that will happen. Unless of course, I win the lottery.