Tchernov cables. Anyone knows anything about them?

I ran into them on youtube, they were used in Lamm/Wilson or Lamm/Kharma set-up, don't quite remember.
Now, Vladimir of Lamm and Lamm dealers would not use substandard cables. They sell in Europe and there is one distributor/dealer in Canada.
inna
When I fired them up a few hours ago, among other things that I could easily identify right away there was something else, very nice, that I couldn't figure out immediately. So I thought - What's this ? Then it occured to me - distortion level is much lower than with the Classic, and the Classic was already pretty good in this respect. Not distortion in bass or tremble to which I pay no attention when the cables are brand new but distortion in the midrange.
I'll report back in couple of weeks. The cables are now on the cd player cooking in an slow orderly fashion.

inna-

I read about your C.E.C.  cd player over on a different thread. Now, I am really interested in reading more on these cables/cords and its effects in your system.

Happy Listening!

CEC player, this must've been years ago.
This is a little premature and just my speculation, but I think Peter Tchernov wants to prove that the idea of components dependent cabling is completely wrong. 55 hours on the Reference and counting. Unfortunately, I don't have his power cord to try - I am out of funds !

inna-

measure your progress by 100-hour increments. It is easier to track this way. Looking forward in reading over your review.

Happy Listening!

I usually do it like this : brand new, 50 hours, 150 hours, 230-250 hours. Purist Neptune improved slightly after that too, Tchernov Classic also just a little after 230 until 250, then I just removed it for now to put the Reference.