Best Footers for DAC?

In January, I plan to acquire my first standalone DAC and am wondering what to try for footers. I currently have original Stillpoints cones under the CDP which will act as transport and a Symposium shelf under my integrated. 
These work well.

In the past, I've tried and been disappointed by Stillpoints Ultra SS and Ultra Minis, brass footers, Cardas myrtle blocks and Vibropods. Are there any products that work particularly well under DACs ? ? ? ? 

I have yet to decide whether DAC will sit atop transport or on its own shelf, so I'd appreciate suggestions for both scenarios, please. 
stuartk
Someone hasn’t been paying attention. The reason blind tests don’t mean anything WHEN THE RESULTS ARE NEGATIVE is because negative results can result from mistakes by the test conductor, mistakes in the system used for the test, and other reasons. POSITIVE RESULTS, on the other hand, tend to support the hypothesis under test, even if there were mistakes or errors in the test. You can ignore a single blind test if the results are negative. Follow? The other part of the puzzle is that when the differences are subtle or small it can be quite difficult if not impossible to correctly identify the better device. That’s the scam that Randy was running. And that you apparently go along with.
no wonder you 're disappointed - you're hearing digital. Spend as much as you can on an analog front end and you 'll be listening to all the music you've been missing. 
I’ll never go back to analog.  IMO Digital has surpassed the once great art form.  Now that vinyl is cut from digital what is the point of playback on media that has so many limitations. 
Post removed 
I’ll never go back to analog. IMO Digital has surpassed the once great art form. Now that vinyl is cut from digital what is the point of playback on media that has so many limitations.

+1

And, unless the analog is mucho bucks reel-to-reel (where each tape holds only 30 minutes of music and is larger than a western digital hard drive that holds 4000 hours of lossless music) I too don't see (or hear) the point. Not to mention other analog limitations like dynamic range.