Power Cord

Chord Dave owners...what power cords and interconnect cables are you using?
ricred1
jafant,

Thanks and Happy Thanksgiving to you.
The other thing I’ve been doing is comparing speaker cables. So far I’ve had Shunyata Alpha, Audience AU24 SX, and my own Wireworld Silver Eclipse 7(which I sold). In a week I will have Clarus Crimson speaker cables for a home demo.
The Shunyata is too colored in my system...it tends to mask small details and flattens the soundstage. The Audience was a very big surprise! The cable looks so unassuming and almost cheap. The sound, the sound, the sound! The Audience is open, detailed, and easily differentiates between height and front to back placement within the soundstage. In my system there’s no comparison between the Shunyata and the Audience. Compared to the Wireworld, the Audience does everything just a little better. The Wireworld is a tad bright is comparison. I was going to purchase the Audience, but I already have the Clarus Crimson coming to me and it’s suppose to be a very good match with Monitor Audio. The Audience has me so excited, I don’t really care how the Crimson sounds!
Many Thanks! ricred1

I liked the Audience as well when I first auditioned it about 10 years ago.
I look forward in reading about the impressions between Audience and
Clarus Crimson. Happy Listening!
I purchased Clarus Crimson speaker cables. The Audience is really, really good. The Clarus Crimson is on another level!
Looking forward in reading more abut the Clarus Crimson cables- ricred1.
Happy Listening!
There is only one way to know how any cable will perform in your system and of course whether you will like it Try it.  

Suggestion : go to THECABLECOMPANY.com  and access their lending library. 

Also see JPSLABS.com  Their cables are excellent.