Thoughts on best budget phono pre-amp under $400?

Looking for opinions and thoughts on best phono pre-amp under $400 used.
Will be used with a ClearAudio emotion 4 table and ClearAudio Artist V2 mm cart.
Ones I have looked at so far are Vincent pho-8, Creek obh-15, Lounge Audio mk3.
Hopefully get some solid advice and suggestions from actual users.
Listen mainly to modern rock and some classic rock, think A7X, Yes, Rush, Audioslave etc.
Thank you in advance and happy thanksgiving to all!
128x128uberwaltz
Lots and lots of great choices for sure, which just leaves me even more confused...lol.
Just to add to the confusion :-) your cartridge has a particularly low recommended load capacitance of 100 pf. Since that value represents the sum of the input capacitance of the phono stage and the capacitances of the phono cable and tonearm wiring (as well as the small amounts of capacitance of the connectors that are involved) it can be hard to achieve.

I wouldn’t worry about exceeding that value by say 50 or 100 pf, but for example the AcousTech PH-1 that was suggested has an input capacitance for moving magnet cartridges of 200 pf (220 pf for the PH-1P), which together with the other capacitances I mentioned will most likely result in a total that is more than 3x as much as the recommendation. The result is likely to be an over-emphasis of the mid-treble combined with some degree of rolloff of the upper treble.

I haven’t looked into the other models that have been suggested, and I’m not particularly familiar with phono stages in your price range, but I would suggest looking for a phono stage having an input capacitance in the area of 50 to 100 pf, or even lower if possible. If that parameter is not specified for a particular model, check with the manufacturer.

Good luck. Regards,
-- Al

Thank you Al.!
That info is extremely useful and will make a big difference in my research.
Happy thanksgiving!
Many thanks to all who posted.
I had never heard of the majority of the products mentioned but far wiser now.
Going of your input, subsequent research and Als capacitance note I decided to buy the dynavector p75 mk3 from the ad here on agon that a poster was kind enough to provide.
Now just have to wait until its arrival and start playing with different settings until my ears are happy.
Again thanks to all!
@noromance 

I have not been able to try yet as my new table arrived but it had xlr connectors.
So still waiting for a set of xlr to RCA adapters to arrive so I can give it a test drive.
Very frustrating....lol