Aric Audio Systems Unlimited Preamp

They have a tube model called Unlimited that appears to be a decent value for < $800. It is tube rectified and with pair of tube voltage regulators and 12AX7 driver tubes. It even has a phono stage. Anyone is familiar with this preamp?
128x128kalali
Post removed 
I am so glad to hear you guys speak of Aric audio. I have the Limitless preamp and i love it. I noticed that it is no longer on his website, I think it was replaced with the Transcend series preamp. I am thinking about looking into getting my Limitless upgraded to the Transcend series. 
I started out with the Unlimited and i love it so much that i had it upgraded to the Limitless. I have my eye on his new mono blocks.
If you're a little handy with a soldering gun and can pay attention to details, you can do most of the upgrades yourself. I replaced the stock capacitors in my Unlimited with the top line Audyn just recently and I'm very impressed with the results. The best part was Aric himself actually told me exactly what to use. Same with tube selections. He's truly a class act guy and a passionate audiophile and I'm so glad to see he's getting a lot of business from the folks here.
It's great to see some exposure for Aric Audio. I have a number of pieces from his shop and without exception over the course of a year they have "seasoned each other" in a way that has enriched the overall presentation. During the process I often asked for and always followed Aric's recommendations which were never by the way offered up unsolicited. My experience with Aric Audio has been very thorough in terms of putting two systems together, both of which are remarkable, affordable, and continue to sound better as time passes. I recognized early on that dollar for dollar I was getting a tremendous value which held true for each piece and allowed me the synergies of components designed and crafted by the same individual on the same bench, being combined and performing as a single voice. I've been an advocate of that kind of thing for decades and once again I am enjoying watching it unfold.
Rereading my own earlier comments about upgrades, I just want to add that my intent was not to advocate folks jumping in and start taking things apart and doing their own mods. There are significant voltages in play and mistakes can have some serious consequences. If have never done this sort of work before, you should not take any chances and just send the piece back to Aric and have him do it the right way.